Éco-lita Private Trilingual Elementary School,
Eco-lita is a trilingual elementary school for kids from 2 to 12 years of age. We focus on developing 21st Century Skills such as communication, creativity, and critical thinking. Innovative methods based on solid research in education and neuroscience are used to help all kids reach their full potential.
In addition to offering an advanced version of the Quebec Education Program, Éco-lita is the only elementary school in the province to offer the Arrowsmith Program to children with learning disabilities. This exclusive program is based on over 30 years of research in neuroscience and is given in a few select places nationally and internationally.
“Éco-lita has a ‘homelike’ feel to it. It is our children’s ‘home away from home’!”
“This school is unique in every way. Small groups in each class really help the children learn, grow, and build their self-confidence.”
“We have peace of mind knowing that we are providing the best education for our child.”
“I feel my child is loved.”
“What we like best about Éco-lita are the personal touches from the principal all the way down to the maintenance (the principal’s father). Her desire to improve and her openness to suggestions make it all worthwhile.”
Top 10 Reasons to Send Your Children to Éco-lita Trilingue:
- learn in a bully-free environment;
- become trilingual;
- have competent, licensed, and caring teachers;
- grow intellectually, emotionally, socially, and spiritually;
- be prepared for the future by developing 21st Century Skills;
- spend their days in a stress-free environment;
- get lots of attention because of the small group sizes;
- be accepted and loved for who they are;
- be happy in an innovative school.
- YOU will have peace of mind all day long.